Winners have been contacted, official announcement coming soon!
Priceless experiences with: Alesso, Dombresky, Kaskade, Kayzo, GTA, Illenium, NERVO, TIËSTO, & Valentino Khan
Includes: 2 VIP Tickets to EDC ORLANDO + Flights + Accommodations
Donations will go to SupportTo Write Love on Her Arms
Campaign ENDED: Winners have been selected!
November 3, 2018
How to win a once-in-a-lifetime experience at EDC Orlando
1. Pick the experience below you'd want to win (or enter all 3 with the bundle pack)
2. Donations start at $5- the more you donate, the more entries you receive for your chance to win
3. We select a winner for each experience package within one week after the campaign closes
4. A lucky winner + friend enjoy priceless experiences with artists (2 VIP tickets to EDC Orlando 2018 + roundtrip airfare Sponsored by Orbitz + accommodations
5. Your donation helps support To Write Love on Her Arms
Campaign ran from September 26 - November 3.
This campaign has just ended. Stay tuned for the announcement of winners of the experience below!
Pick Your Favorite Experience Above or
ENTER ALL 3 EXPERIENCES W/
EDC ORLANDO BUNDLE PACK!
DONATIons will SUPPORT A WORTHY CAUSE
To Write Love on Her Arms is a nonprofit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for those struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire, and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery.
A $25 donation will bring the message of hope to 150 people and connect them to free and reduced cost mental health resources in their community and online.
To Write Love on Her Arms receives 85% of net proceeds, less 2.6% + $0.30 Shopify Transaction fees from the donation amount.
See Full Collection
Our Original Chief gives back to One Reel and supports the Send-a-Kid to Bumbershoot initiative.
Choose from black, red, white, orange, navy or buy a pack and receive all five and help support amazing causes.
Connect With US
To stay tuned in for the next Surreal Experience
Are you a music love that wants to make an impact?